I'm Ian, a 20 year old college girl with a random assortment of interests and the urge to write my ideas about said interests down, so expect links to stories to pop up from time to time. NOTE: Current main interest is ? I don't know. What I can say is this, I have every intention of finishing up my current Glee fics & a few of the ones planned. After that, I'm a little meh about it. I want to dabble in other fandoms a bit, like Rizzoli & Isles and Harry Potter. And other random things. My askbox is always open.
- Glamour UK: What do you get riled up about in a feminist context?
- Gillian Anderson: A lot. I have feminist bones and when I hear things or see people react to women in certain ways I have very little tolerance.
- Glamour UK: But don't you feel sorry for modern men? Not knowing whether they should help us with our bags and open doors for us or whether we'll see it as an affront?
- Gillian Anderson: No. I don't feel sorry for men.
people who say they don’t want to date bisexual people because they don’t want to “compete against men AND women” must have really messed up views of love and relationships! do people really view their relationships as a competition between them and the rest of the world for their significant other’s attention? yeah that totally seems healthy
I hate when I’m in class, working on my personal writing and someone leans over and goes “WHat R U wRITing” like your eulogy if you don’t back the fuck up you soggy lampshade
- friend: i watched an episode of the thing you like
- me: oh god
- me: i am about to tell you literally everything about the thing